What do you do when everything seems to be falling into place? Let it! You are an heir of the grace of life! That means life has grace and you were meant to inherit it. So when things are going smoothly, it’s not the calm before the storm. It’s life!
But when things don’t seem to be going right here’s 5 things you can do:
1) Be thankful for the good. Things aren’t as bad as they seem. Our perspective sometimes needs to be adjusted.
2) Speak peace over what is troubling you. Just as Jesus spoke to the winds, speak to the troubled waters.
3) Resist the temptation to complain. Remember, complaining is the language of victims. Thanksgiving is the language of victors. You are a victor!
4) Be decisive! Sometimes things will only change when you make a decision. So if you are going back and forth and refusing to decide on something, it will create turbulence in your life. So whatever you need to do, do it quickly!
5) Smile! It will remind you that God is also smiling at you! His grace is with you!